I am a bit behind the eight ball and London fashion week is underway but I thought I’d share my top five from New York fashion week. Top five being things I’d buy if I was loaded 💰💰💰 and in need of a high fashion wardrobe or (more likely) things I’d like to draw (and then pretend I own!)
1. Who doesn’t need an orange leather coat!
2. Face jewellery. … this is more of a want-to-draw
3. Victoria Beckham shoes…. all of them!
4. Girls on swings would make such a pretty illustration
Photo credit: Vogue
5. So this was a toss-up between the whole Jason Wu collection and the appearance of Sabina Karlsson on the runways of Chromat, Michael Kors, and Christian Siriano. This girl has the most amazing face not to mention HAIR!
Since this is a top 5 list, the solution was to combine the two; Sabina Karlsson on my own Jason Wu runway! I wonder if Jason Wu would approve of me messing with his line up!?
Arches Drawing Paper 185gsm smooth A3
Tombow mono drawing pencils (6B, 2B, HB, 2H and 4H)
Prismacolor Premier color pencils